The company FEDA S.r.l. as data controller, pursuant to art. 13 of the General European Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data 2016/679 (hereinafter the “GDPR”), provides the following information about the processing of personal identification data (for example, name, surname, company name, address, telephone, e-mail, bank and payment references) hereinafter, ‘personal data’ or even ‘data’, which you, as an interested party, has communicated to us.
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of communications by postal service, fax, telephone, e-mail or the use of the various menus on the site www.feda.it, including voluntary registration in the reserved area, involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, and any other personal data included in the message or communication or menu in question.
1. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
Your personal data will be processed:
A) without your express consent art. 6 letter b), e) of the GDPR, for the fulfilment of the obligations arising from the negotiations and the contract or in any case for the execution of the obligations arising from all contractual relationships, including the negotiation phase, in order to allow Feda S.r.l. to provide the best possible service, in particular for the following purposes of service:
- to conclude contracts for the services of the Owner;
- fulfil the pre-contractual, contractual and fiscal obligations deriving from the relationship with you;
- fulfill the obligations provided for by law, regulation, Community legislation or an order of the Authority;
- exercise the rights of the Owner, for example the right of defence in court;
B) only with your specific and distinct consent (art. 7 GDPR), for the following marketing purposes:
- send you by e-mail, post and/or text message and/or telephone contact, newsletters, commercial communications and/or advertising material on products or services offered by the Data Controller and survey the degree of satisfaction with the quality of services;
- send you by e-mail, post and/or text message and/or telephone contact commercial and/or promotional communications of third parties.
We inform you that if you are already our customers, we may send you commercial communications relating to services and products of the Owner similar to those of which you have already used, unless you disagree (art. 130 c. 4 Privacy Code).
Please note that with reference to the contractual relationships entered into, the Company may process – with specific consent – personal data that the Regulation defines as “particular” as suitable to detect for example a general state of health (Article 9 GDPR, letter h).
2. METHOD OF PROCESSING AND PERIOD OF RETENTION OF DATA
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and precisely:
collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
Your personal data is subject to both paper and electronic and/or automated processing.
The Owner will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the above purposes and in any case in compliance with current legislation.
For the purposes referred to in point 1. B will be kept until you object to the processing in the manner provided in point 8.
3. ACCESS TO DATA
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 1.A) and 1.B):
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller in their capacity as persons in charge and/or internal data processors and/or system administrators;
- to third party companies or other subjects (by way of indication, credit institutions, professional firms, etc.) that carry out activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data processors.
The updated list of data processors and persons in charge of data processing is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.
4. COMMUNICATION OF DATA
Without the need for express consent under Art. 6 letter b) and c) of the GDPR, the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes set out in Art. 1:
- entities, professionals, companies or other structures entrusted by us (including abroad) with the processing related to the fulfilment of administrative, accounting and management obligations related to the ordinary course of business, including for the purposes of credit recovery;
- to public authorities, administrations, supervisory bodies and judicial authorities for purposes connected with the fulfilment of legal obligations;
- banks, financial institutions or other entities to whom the transfer of such data is necessary for the performance of the activities of our company in relation to the performance, by the Owner, the contractual obligations assumed in your dealings.
5. DISSEMINATION OF DATA
Your data will not be disclosed.
6. NATURE OF DATA PROVISION AND CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL TO RESPOND
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in Article. 1. In their absence, we can not guarantee the services of art. 1.) The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 1.B) is optional. You may therefore decide not to provide any data or subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you may not receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material relating to the Services offered by the Owner. In any case, you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 1.)
7. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Your right to exercise your rights of access to personal data under Art. 15 et seq. of the GDPR, in the manner established by Art. 12 of the GDPR itself, remains unaffected. To exercise your rights, please send an email to email@example.com or write to the Company’s head office.
8. RIGHT TO PROPOSE WITH AUTHORITY WARRANTY
If the Owner does not provide you with a response within the time required by law or the response to the exercise of your rights is not appropriate, you can make a complaint to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data pursuant to art. 77 of the Regulation. Here are the coordinates:
Guarantor for the protection of personal data – Piazza di Montecitorio n. 121 – 00186 Rome – www.gpdp.it – www.garanteprivacy.it – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org – Fax: (+39) 06.69677.3785 Switchboard: (+39) 06.69677.1
9. DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller is the company FEDA s.r.l. – Via Mario Corrieri, 16 – 05100 Terni – VAT number 01483910558 in the person of its legal representative.